Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How Do I connect to world through the internet?


I connect to world through the sites Wikipedia, YouTube, and Google at least that is where usually start. I go to YouTube to learn how to do different things or watch music videos. I use Google for things like research. Wikipedia is also great to learn new subject because it is constantly updated and has an extensive amount of subject matter. If I want to connect to friends I use Facebook. Facebook help me stay in contact with people who I do not live nearby or people I don’t see very often. Facebook also keep me up to date with my favorite band and local events. Other ways I use the internet to connect to the world is email if I’m doing something more formal or there is a situation were I need to send a text document, picture, or audio file. Last week I emailed a PDF file to my friend who wanted it.  

If you could take your blog in any direction, what would it be? Why?
If I could take my blog in any direction it would probably intertwine a combination of music, art, philosophy, psychology, and science. I find all of these subjects interesting and believe are connections and parallels between them. Some examples this could be psychologically what are the effects of music on someone who plays music versus just the listener. The same could go for art. How can music or art make us feel a certain way? Does the person who creates the art feel the same way about it as the observer?

No comments:

Post a Comment