Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maverick Philosopher

§                     The design of the blog "Maverick Philosopher"  is simple and easy to use, which is much better in my opinion to trying to be really cool and in the process making the site difficult to use.The focus of the site is easy to find and very precisely described at the very top of the blog. The content indeed does match the sites stated purpose. The writing style is at a level were it is understandable but still clearly demonstrates his knowledge of the subject matter. I do relate with what I read on this site, the writer is very precise and focused. The site does use proper grammar elements. I found no instances of spelling or punctuation errors. I do find the site is overall effective in portraying its predefined purpose. In an about tab there is some interesting information on the author, that gives his qualifications and previous occupations.      

No comments:

Post a Comment